Anyway, when Abby woke up, I told her that it had snowed while she was asleep. She must be figuring this out, because she immediately looked out the window and wanted to go outside. So, of course, we were outside before we even ate breakfast. It was a very short-lived playtime experience, though, because the wind chill was 7 degrees. (Just for comparison...Jeremy is skiing at Wolf Creek this weekend...the actually temp there this morning was below zero).
Notice that Abby is not looking at the camera. Just to let you all know, this is what I have been dealing with as I have tried desperately all week to get a picture for a Christmas card. She is either not looking or isn't smiling or is in motion at a very high speed. It has been quite the challenge, but I think I got a pretty cute one in the end. You'll have to wait for the card to see.
One other thing...Doppler Dave is only predicting 16 inches of snow this year; it's a La Nina year. Last year, his prediction was 40 inches.

No comments:
Post a Comment