As promised, here are the latest pictures of Abby's feet. She was more than pleased to display her feet for the camera this evening; she sort of likes showing off her "battle wounds." As you can see, the small blister on her right foot has essentially resolved. The second picture shows her left foot and the new skin growth as I described last night. While it still looks really yucky, I can assure you that it is basically pain free. It seems that a transparent layer of skin has formed over the pink tissue which obviously serves as a sort of protection. The bottom lesion on her left foot is a mixture of a callous and soft skin that is forming a callous, previously known as blister #2. Sorry to those of you who may not appreciate such pictures and details, but there are many that have requested it and this is a great way to keep everybody informed. I promise to get back to more "perky" posts soon.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Karen and I are looking at AG's blog. Her foot is looking better!! yea!!
It is hot!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment