Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Sorry the video is sideways; I am new at this! :) And just another reminder, don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the blog before you try to listen to the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the darling Christmas Card!! Abbey Grace is such a big girl!! Well, this is the 3rd year I have not gotten out cards BUT I have promised myself this will be the last. I miss sending them so much because I LOVE getting them!! Please keep us on your list. Hannah is a FRESHMAN at SSHS----by the way, the state CHAMPIONS IN 4A DIVISIION 2.She is busy with athletics (Volleyball and basketball) and is not skiing with friends in Angel Fire.Never a dull moment around our house. We would love to see you all. We had Christmas with Tom and Leigh Ann and kids before they left for Utopia and then on to Stamford. I love Tom---we are the outlaws!! Hope all is going well with you all and thanks again for the great card!! We wish you all a Happy, Healthy New Year!! My email---dawnmc@peoplescom.net. You are ahead of me with the blog thing!! I can understand about the baby book. Hannah still does not have a finished one!!