
Isn't spring the most wonderful season? For me, it is the season of new life and hope. The dead of winter is finally gone allowing for the trees to blossom, the sweet songbirds to return, and the flowers to bloom. This afternoon, Abby Grace and I spent some time in the front yard admiring the tulips we planted last fall. I have never planted tulips before, and if you could see them in person, it would be apparent that I either did something terribly wrong or that they just don't like the soil in my front yard. They are stunted in height to say the least, merely as tall as pansies. Nevertheless, they are beautiful and quite stunning in what appears is going to be a single red tulip within a mass of yellow ones. Please take some time to enjoy spring wherever you may live. Insert a caveat: Amarillo is supposed to have 6-14 inches of snow with blizzard conditions on Friday...
Now on to a couple of randoms:
Since Abby Grace was born, her favorite position in which to sleep has been with her arms above her head, especially if she is really tired. It is neat how some things never change.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to learn some of Abby's favorite things. We played a game on our way to Jeremy's baseball game in which the car asked her questions and she answered. (I am fully aware that cars do not talk, but EVERYTHING talks in Abby Land right now.)
Favorite color: blue (it was purple last week)
Favorite shoes: Crocs
Favorite book: Brown Bear Brown Bear
Favorite food: cheese
Favorite clothes: cotton (Yaya, you will be proud!!)
Favorite car: Mama's because it is not dirty (I think Daddy needs to clean his car!!)
Favorite game: Hide 'n Seek
Favorite toy: Little People
Favorite thing to do: play
Best part about school: outside
These are just a few of the things she answered. We played the game for the better part of 20 minutes, completely exhausting "the car's" ability to come up with questions.
Finally, please continue to pray for Stellan.

1 comment:
Favorite food--cheese? What happened to burritos! Maybe she meant cheese from "the burrito place"!
Hope the tulips survive the snow. Can't wait to see them in person.
Post a Comment