
Oh what fun we had last Saturday night!! We went to see Texas! And while the production was amazing, our favorite part was watching Abby Grace's performance. We had told Abby earlier in the day that we were going and that there would be a lot of singing and dancing. So I should not have been surprised when she insisted on wearing her ballet shoes. I let her wear them in the car, but as all ballerinas know, ballet shoes are not street shoes so she reluctantly changed back into her Crocs when we arrived. Ballet shoes or not, she spent the entire performance dancing and spinning her heart out in our little area. At one point, she tried to squeeze past Jeremy to go to the stage, telling him, "I'm just going to march, Daddy." I was so proud!!
One other neat thing, a little girl I used to babysit is one of the dancers in Texas this year. Boy, did I feel old!

No comments:
Post a Comment