Sunday, July 19, 2009
Swim Bag
Okay, ready for the pink swim bag story? The other day, Jeremy, Abby Grace, and I went swimming. On the way home, Abby asked if I would push her in her swing when we got home. I told her probably not, that I had to move laundry and unpack the swim bag, and then never thought anything else about it. We got home and I started laundry, noticing out of the corner of my eye that Abby was scurrying about like a squirrel trying to hide a nut. Then, the questions started. "Mama, where does the sunscreen go? Where do you want my towel? Put my cup in the sink?" I still never caught on until..."Mama, you push me in my swing now?" Yes, she had unpacked the swim bag all by herself and no, I had no more excuses. We went outside to swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so sweet! She's such a good little helper.
Can we hire her to help around our house? The biggest problem I see with that story is that it sounds a lot like her daddy - not taking no for answer!
Post a Comment