I have recently blogged about a couple of things that deserve an update.
1. Tomato Hornworm: For a while, he was quite the needy pet. I could not keep him fed to save my life. One night, I gave him 3 fresh stalks of leaves before bed, only to find him the next morning staring ravenously out the jar. He had eaten the leaves AND the stems. So that day, I gave him 4 stalks, only for a repeat performance later that afternoon. It got to the point that I was giving him 5 stalks of leaves 4 times a day. Oh, and did I mention that he was huge? Now, though, having him as a pet is the opposite end of the spectrum. Jeremy reported early one morning that I needed to come check on the worm because he was brown and quite likely dead. Fortunately, he was not dead, just ready to dig his hole and transition into the next stage of his life cycle. And so we wait...
2. Dance: Abby’s little ballet class at ALT ended up not making, which left me searching for a different studio. We ended up at Amarillo College, but probably just for this semester as what we are doing goes against everything I believe in when it comes to dance (part of that being taking ballet AND tap during the first year). But hey…at least she is dancing. And there are already 2 little friends from church that may join us back at ALT in January.
3. Busy Week: Overall, Abby handled her busy week pretty well. And thanks to a 2+ hour nap this afternoon, we may be ready to tackle it all again tomorrow. It will also help that I don't expect this week to be quite as hectic.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment