Want to know what Abby Grace's week has been like so far?
Monday: ballet and tap
Tuesday: speech
Wednesday: "Take Back Wednesday Nights" at church
Thursday:
You will notice that Thursday is blank--Praise the Lord! We were able to spend this afternoon playing with Little People, riding her tricycle and throwing rocks in the drainage ditch, picking tomatoes, playing ball with Sassy, and vegging...literally. We both spent about 30 minutes "cuddle bugging" on my bed doing absolutely nothing but watching a tad of TV and chatting. It's a good thing, because we have to be ready to go again tomorrow; it is Homecoming!
This has been our first week ever with such a crazy schedule, and I have commented more than once that I felt like the mother of a 10 year old as opposed to a 3 year old. Fortunately, Abby loved all of her "new" activities and kept her wits about her...most of the time. And don't worry, if I decide she (we) are over-extended, which she (we) very well may be, I will be the first to pull an activity...as happiness (and sanity) rank very high on my list!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And it just gets worse with each additional kid! I have to admit I'm dreading when Eva starts getting into activities. How much running around will we be doing 3 or 4 years from now?!
Post a Comment