Saturday, May 1, 2010

Elephants Have Wrinkles

Abby Grace performed in her 2nd recital on Friday and Saturday. This time, her little class only had one performance, a tap number to the song, "Elephants Have Wrinkles." And as pained as her face appears in this picture (smiling for photos can be a challenge these days), Abby had a delightful time singing and dancing as an elephant. And she was really cute too! You should see her shuffle steps and boogie woogies.


A few more pictures while we waited. Did you know elephants have wrinkles on their teeth? Abby came home singing that a few weeks back. I told her that I didn't think that was part of the song...I was very wrong!!
We are so proud of you, sweet girl!

2 comments:

Gran said...

Abby Grace was the cutest elephant on stage both nights. There were 13 other dancers on stage, but I was not watching them. That is why I KNOW she was the cutest one!!!

D'mama said...

Cutest elephant I have ever seen!! We were so proud of you, Abby Grace.