When our lives were just crazy and not super crazy, we went on vacation. Abby Grace has never been to the beach so that is where we went, to Port Aransas. We had a fantastic time playing in the ocean, catching sea creatures, wiggling our toes in the sand, and just hanging out with our friends, the Josh Damron and Wayland Damron families. While we were there, we had a photographer take beach pictures of us, and a few of them are now posted on her BLOG. And because I know you want to see, I am sharing the link.
www.aleighphotography.blogspot.com
Her pictures speak volumes when it comes to her talent, but I will throw in that her personality and ability to handle kids in the sand was equally impressive.
Lastly, I am still hoping to get vacation snapshots posted soon, along with 4th of July pics and a move update.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the close up of Abby Grace sitting in the sand. She is usually holding her baby or something else. This picture is just her. It is the cutest thing!
I should say SHE is the cutest thing! Get enlargements.
Your pictures are so good!
Post a Comment