
My house overfloweth with pumpkins. Not really, but it is really cute, thanks in part to our recent trip to the pumpkin patch.

"Mama, this one is just perfect!"

Abby just had to have her picture taken in front of the tractor.

The best part about pumpkin patches is the variety to choose from.

Abby has had a wonderful time practicing her interior decorating skills as she has moved pumpkins from room to room and place to place over the past couple of weeks. Let's see, we have tried a pumpkin in every room, a pumpkin on every table, lines of pumpkins, groups of pumpkins, pumpkins arranged from biggest to smallest, and pumpkins stacked on top of each other. You name it...she has tried it.
3 comments:
I'm impressed that your OCD survived all the rearranging, I'm not sure mine would! Prob why God gave me boys!
Ha! My OCD is stretched on a daily basis around here. Fortunately her choice of decorations changes often. It has now switched from pumpkins to candles.
The comments from you and Jayde crack me up. I was thinking the same thing. Landree has moved ours around all month and it drives me crazy :) I was pulling out Christmas decorations last night, I know-crazy, and she got up at like 11 and as I was sending her back to bed she said she really wanted to decorate her tree right now.
The second picture of Abby looks exactly like you!
Post a Comment