Sunday, January 16, 2011

Abby"isms"

Here are a few of the latest Abby"isms" we have heard (forgive me if I have shared any of them before):

  • After hurting herself, "That hurt like the chickens!"
  • After spending the day at the stock show with friends, "Mama, you know cows lift their tail when they poop?" Me: "Yes, I think I knew that." Abby: "Hmmmm, I just learned that today."
  • To Jeremy, "My tongue hurts. I think I have a loose taste bump."
  • When she was a baby, she would sign when she got mad or frustrated...like we would look in the back seat and there would be sign language flying everywhere. Now, she spells. E-B-P-S-O...and usually ends her random spelling with P-I-P-E-R-S...
  • If she is not singing and dancing, she is cheering. If she is not cheering, she is sleeping.
  • If she wants me to hold or carry her, she asks, "Mama, you need some extra lovin' from me today?" It works every single time.
  • Her other technique is, "Mama, you want to cuddle bug?" I love that she is still so cuddly and snuggly.

No comments: