Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baseball 2011



I know I say this every year, but what an amazing baseball season we had! I feel so honored to be part of such a program...from parents to players...they are the best! The year was full of successes and lots of wins, with us ultimately playing until the weekend before the state tournament and making the Regional Finals.



(pictured: Kyle T, Tyler L, Cody B, and Jakob C)

Abby continued to love the guys and they loved her...or at least they humored her...all of them. She knew the whole roster after the first game and could spot Kyle T a mile away on the field. River gained her friendship immediately by always shouting, "AAAABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYY!" when he saw her. Any of them would pick her up and carry her, not always right side up, but definitely above the ground. And Branson was always interested in her latest commentary and high five that went with it.


Thank you Hamlin Pied Piper Baseball!

No comments: