Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lil' Aggie


For those of you that track Abby's blog on a regular basis, you know that we have a friendly (sort of) household rivalry between A&M and Tech. And you may also note there have been numerous occasions that Abby has been dressed in Tech clothes. So last Saturday in honor of the A&M vs Tech game (too bad it didn't work), I made a special point to dress Abby Grace in her A&M T-shirt and take her picture. If you look carefully, you can also see that she is doing "Gig 'em," but I must admit that I had to work hard to get her to adjust her fingers from her standard "Guns Up" pose. Oh, and for the Tech fans that read this, you will also be happy to know that she somehow thinks that every football game we attend, consisting solely of high school football, is a "Go Red Raiders" game. What is an Aggie to do? I guess just smile and know that her true colors will eventually prevail...and start singing, "Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck..." at least three times a day!!!

No comments: