Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch in a Parking Lot




Okay, so you would think that because we live so close (relatively speaking) to Floydada or that because there is a real pumpkin patch not too far from our house, that we would go there for pictures...but that would be too easy, right? Instead, we visited the parking lot pumpkin patch. Abby Grace LOVES pumpkins, and it makes me proud that she loves them all the same...big ones, little ones, fat ones, skinny ones, smooth ones, bumpy ones, pretty ones, ugly ones. And of course, that is solely because Jeremy and I are such good parents; it has nothing to do with the fact that she just happens to think they are neat. So which one did Abby pick out? She currently has 4 tiny pumpkins, 2 small pumpkins, and one Jack-o-Lantern size pumpkin, all orange and smooth. But I imagine we'll slam on our brakes, leaving the surrounding cars to wonder what is so exciting about that parking lot pumpkin patch, at least one more time before Halloween. Little do they know, I have a 2 year old in the backseat, yelling, "Pumpkins, Mama, Pumpkins!!!"

No comments: