It has been a pretty slow January around our house except for this crazy inpatient rotation that I am currently on in which every patient I choose to follow, sadly, seems to take a turn for the worst and dies within 3 days. Trust me; it's nothing I am doing; they don't let me make any independent decisions yet.
Jeremy has been busily preparing for the arrival of the beloved baseball season in which the first official practice is Monday. Go Bulldogs!!
And Abby Grace...all there is to say about her is described beautifully by the pictures that follow. As this post is titled, "Gotta love this kid!"
Abby Grace is a huge fan of layering. A typical evening includes two pairs of socks on her feet, another pair for her hands, and sometimes a hat. On this particular night, she just went with panties over her pajamas. No worries--we keep our house plenty warm--she just likes to be extremely snug. And by snug, I really mean she apparently likes to sweat.

Indulging in...

BROWNIES!!!

This picture was actually taken by Abby. She spends what seems like countless hours each day playing with her Little People and caring for her babies. It is amazing to watch as her imagination takes control as she often reinacts, sometimes with much embellishment, activities of our day. I am also amazed by her attention to intricate details at times. For instance, yesterday she worked for at least 15 minutes in an attempt to get all of her Little People in a bathtub (plastic basket) just precisely right. I think they all were supposed to be sitting upright, because if they fell over or weren't fitting, she would start over again.
Have I ever mentioned that being a mom is the best thing ever? Thank you, Abby Grace, for bringing such joy to your daddy's and my life!!
1 comment:
And for bringing such joy to D'Mama's and Uh's lives, also. We love you with all our heart.
We look forward to cheering for those Bulldogs (and their coach), too!!
Post a Comment