Friday, January 9, 2009

I Did Not

One of the blogs that I periodically view does what she calls, "I did not..." This is exactly what it sounds like. She tells of silly and sometimes horrible things she has done, but that she might not like to admit to doing. Recently, I have had a couple of these instances myself that I just can't help but share. So here it goes...

1) I did NOT address and stamp half of my Christmas cards only to realize that I had placed the stamp on the upper LEFT hand corner of the envelope instead of the upper right hand corner where it is supposed to go. (In my defense, I had slept a grand total of 2 hours the night before.)

2) This week, when Abby threw up in her school's parking lot just as I was about to take her in, I did NOT look around to see if anybody saw us and seriously consider still taking her inside. I really needed to be at my rotation that day. (We got back in the car and went home.)

So if you have any I did not's that you would like to share, please feel free to post them. I promise, I won't judge. How could I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did NOT leave Eva at the playground by herself while I went across the street to get Sophia's bike out of the car. I thought her daddy was watching her, but he went to the far side of the park to play soccer with Nicolas. Luckily, we were at the park at Nico's school and a couple of moms hung around to watch her until I returned. I felt like "Mom of the Year"!