For those of you that may wonder if Abby is always dressed in scraggly play clothes with stringy hair and food on her face, this post's purpose is solely to prove differently. I took this picture last Sunday before church; the look following church probably would not have been very good proof. :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Sunday Best
For those of you that may wonder if Abby is always dressed in scraggly play clothes with stringy hair and food on her face, this post's purpose is solely to prove differently. I took this picture last Sunday before church; the look following church probably would not have been very good proof. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, her mom has excellent taste, so we never had a doubt! She is so stinkin' adorable! I love her skirt, and the matching bow, I wish I could get away with dressing like that!
Hey Laura Kate! I saw your mom at Canton a few months ago, and my mom told me about your blog. It's good to see ya'll and Abbie Grace. She's such a cutie! Landree has this same outfit!
Post a Comment