How does an almost 3 year old say that she loves you?
After I picked Abby Grace up from school today and we had completed our "30 minutes of play," my mom called. As I was visiting with her, I observed that Abby had moved from her Little People to the kitchen sink. She turned on the water, moved all of the dishes to the side without the disposal (terrified that something will go down the big hole), rinsed them, and then proceeded to load the dishwasher (correctly, I might add). But it didn't stop there; she even poured the soap into the appropriate holders, closed the dishwasher, and started it.
When I hung up, she proudly announced, "My do dishes to you Mama!"
And that is how an almost 3 year old says that she loves you!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Does she teach classes? If so, I would like to sign up a couple of muchkins!
Post a Comment