Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Best Part Worst Part

What is the best part of my day? Picking Abby Grace up from school wherein the incessant chattering begins. I love the curiousity that she possesses and her desire to share every detail of her thought process with whoever might listen.

What is the worst part of my day? Picking Abby Grace up from school wherein the incessant chattering begins. She never stops to take a breath until she is beyond asleep...AHHHHH!!!

Either way, I am thankful that they are parts of my day.

3 comments:

Jayde said...

I'm so glad to know I am not alone in the love/hate relationship I have with my child's incessant talking. I love his curiousity and outgoing nature but there are days I want to be left to my own thoughts or at least be provided some sort of relief after the first 100 questions. Does that make me a horrible parent?

Jayde

The Bradley Clan said...

I'm in complete agreement, too. Do they EVER quit talking? Would we really want them to? Not really, but a moment of silence every once in awhile would be so nice!

Keri said...

Some days are more extreme than others! On the the extra chatty days, I am ready to call in sick by 10am! Actually what I do to help is that we have "Talking Time Outs". Kacey knows she is not in trouble, but that Mommy's ears need a break, and she is not allowed to talk for a specified period of time.