I sent Jeremy and Abby to the backyard to sleep in a tent, and I am supposed to be studying. Problem being, I have senioritis and I still have a full year to go. More on that later. In the meantime, I have a list of things I want to blog about, and blogging happens to be more fun than pharmacogenetics. I mean, really, I can only read so many Jurassic Park quotes in one setting. Yes, the last lecture I studied had three such quotes. I digress.
How? How in the world can a person lose one, single black flip-flop? It was there last fall when I organized my closet, and if you know Amarillo, there is no way I have needed it since then. And the last time I checked, flip-flops, although they are shoes, do not walk by themselves. In addition, if it were this time last year that I had lost the flip-flop I might accuse Abby of taking it (and throwing it away) but she really doesn't do that anymore. Also, we can barely even make it to see our own parents these days, let alone take any tropical vacations, so the single flip-flop is not in Cancun either. Why am I so worked up over this flip-flop? The obvious...IT (as a pair) IS MY FAVORITE!!! So, my dear readers, if you see a single black flip-flop walking down the street where you may live, it is probably mine. Please send it home.
I must continue studying; the only way Jeremy could get Abby to go to sleep without Mama was promising her that I would be in the tent when she woke up the first time...usually by midnight.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment