Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am a P4!

You may have noticed that I have been posting frequently over the last few days. This is because I have had a tiny break from school as I officially transition from being a P3 to a P4...my final year of pharmacy school!!! You may also have noticed a new little toy on my sidebar; it is a countdown to my graduation date. And believe me, I and everybody else in my house is counting!

While I am very excited about being a P4, I am also suffering from a tad bit of apprehension. As most of you know, Abby Grace and I do not like being apart. With the P4 year, comes longer hours than we are accustomed to being separated. I'm sure we will both ultimately do fine, but in the meantime, I am asking for your prayers to help us through this final stretch...so that we may again spend our beloved time together when I am finally finished. What does my counter say today? 12 months and 5 days? WHOO HOO!

2 comments:

Jayde said...

Congrats on nearing the end. I too am counting down. I have 213 days until graduation. I will be so releived to be done with school once and for all. Hang in there, I know it's tough missing time with your baby to do school but a friend reminded me that she'll be way less likely to remember it now than when she is older and you're teaching her the valuable lesson of hardwork and education.

The Bradley Clan said...

Congratulations on being so close to finishing! This semester, I have had to spend A LOT of time away from my kids while finishing up my dissertation, and it hasn't always been easy spending most of every weekend out working, not to mention the many, many nights when I wouldn't be home to put them to bed. But they've been resilient, and I'm now looking forward to lots of time with them. I would swear it's harder on us to be away than it is on them!