It is always such fun for Jeremy and I to read what Abby has been up to at "school" each day, so I am going to share some of the daily notes that she has received over the last couple of months. Don't worry, I'll spare you her potty activities. :)
5/26/09: Abby Grace had a good day. She worked with new dress up clothes, art table, insect box, new puzzles. Special activity of the day: the color white / book. Snacks: pretzels and chips. Ate most of her lunch. Napped from 11:55-1:40.
7/8/09: Abby Grace had a good day. Asked alot of questions and was very talkative today. Special activity of the day: matching, wet & dry. Snacks: Chex Mix and yogurt. Ate most of her lunch. Napped from 12:00-1:43.
7/10/09: Abby Grace had a good morning. She is such a good helper. Special activity of the day: beach. Snacks: oatmeal cookies and goldfish. Ate most of her lunch. Napped from 12:00-??.
7/16/09: Abby Grace had a good day. She worked with play dough, art table, bead sorting, coins/purse, and new books. Special activity of the day: necklace. Snacks: Cheez Its and cereal. Ate all of her lunch. Napped from 12:25-1:55.
And there you have it.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's always my favorite part of picking Landree up from school. Seeing her happpy little face and then reading the notes :)
Wow - I didn't know that Abby Grace and I had such similiar days. The only diffrence is that I always eat all of my lunch!
Post a Comment