One of my favorite times of the day right now is that early morning snuggle time with my sweet little girl. It actually comes after I am already dressed, have lunches packed, and everything beside the door and ready to go for the day. But 7:00 is when I wake Abby Grace up each morning and we have gotten into the cherished habit of rocking for "5 minutes" before she has to get dressed so we'll still have "5 minutes of play" before we leave for school. Hey, I can't help it; I thrive on routine.To the point, remember Abby Grace asking who made her a couple of days ago? Well, she asked again yesterday morning during our snuggle time. There was nothing particularly different about the conversation except that I threw in that God took care of the tiny details, like her cute little nose.
Abby Grace has to have the most scrumptious little snout that ever existed. Something about it makes me want to kiss it to pieces. So while you will look at this picture and think it looks just like any other kid's nose, I must beg to differ. It is just the perfect size and shape for her face; I adore the way she crinkles it when she is thinking, and it has the most peculiar near-white line across the top of it (don't ask--we don't know). Did I mention I just want to eat it up?
Thank you God for giving our little girl such a scrumptious snout.

No comments:
Post a Comment