Yesterday was a "watch day" in Abby Grace's ballet/tap class. Unfortunately, I may have to have Abby's hearing checked because she could obviously not hear her feet tapping very well. :)
Sorry the video is a tad blurry.
4 comments:
D'Mama
said...
It may be a good thing she has Grace in her name, not sure it is showing up in her dancing at this point. Just kidding!! You know how much I love that child. She just goes after everything she does FULL FORCE! She will be a great dancer, I am sure.
4 comments:
It may be a good thing she has Grace in her name, not sure it is showing up in her dancing at this point. Just kidding!! You know how much I love that child. She just goes after everything she does FULL FORCE! She will be a great dancer, I am sure.
That is so cute!!
Seriously...I am laughing sooooo hard!
that girl has skills!
Post a Comment